- Vertical Knee Mill with MILLPWR-G2 2 axes (table, and saddle) CNC system by ACU-RITE.
- Digital Servo drive systems for X ,Y and Z axes travel.
- Able to perform 3-D contour work.
- Precision-ground ball screws with preloaded ball nut assemblies.
- 3 axis (table, saddle, quill) digital readout system.
- Automatic lubrication system.
- Safety hand wheels.
- Machine construction features same as SHARP Models LMV, LMV-50
MILLPWR-G2 CNC SYSTEM FEATURES
- 12.1” flat-panel high resolution display with 3 D graphics, color keypad
- Simplified navigation that eliminates multiple menu screens
- RS-232 port, USB (2), Ethernet
- 1.4 GHz processor, 2.5 GB Flash internal storage
- Programmable speed (with optional DVS head)
- User friendly conversational programming format. No prior programming experience is necessary.
- Standardized menus make it easy to program common features like lines, arcs, pockets, bolt hole patterns, islands, spirals and ellipses. To add a feature to the program, simply press a function key and then follow the prompts.
- Perform complex calculations to solve geometry and trigonometry problems.
- Edit individual steps or merge whole or partial programs already created by using functions such as:
- Mirror/repeat/rotate, Explode, Reverse step, Reverse path, Change steps, Delete steps, Copy/move steps.
- Import geometry directly from a CAD file using the MILLPWR’s DXF file input-for faster programming and fewer errors.
- Preview each step with immediate-part- view graphics – the console automatically shows a graphic representation of each step once it is created in a program.
- Program to mill at or to a specified depth automatically.
- Able to import and run G-code files from CAD/CAM programs to machine full 3-D contoured parts.
- Automatically control spindle’s speed and/or direction of the machine (machine has to be equipped with the DVS head-an optional item, plus the programmable speed option).
Why DVS (Digital Variable Speed) head ? (Optional)
- High reliability with fewer moving parts than regular variable speed head
- Programmable speed (must include MILLPWR-G2 programmable speed option)
- Dynamic brake, Low voltage control, Large Digital rpm display
- Dependable Inverter Drive System
- Machine can run on single phase or 3 phase electricity
- Safety device prevents machine from self starting after power failure or after emergency stop being pushed
|Working surface||9”x 42”||10”x 50”|
|T-slot number, size||3, 5/8”||3, 5/8”|
|Table travel||11”x 25”||15.5” x28”|
|Quill travel; z-axis||5”||5”|
|Spindle to column||6-3/4"- 18-1/2"||9.8”-28.3”|
|Spindle to nose to table||2- 1/8”-18”||"1.6-16.9"|
|Motor||3 HP||3 HP|
|Wiring voltage||220/440V, 3 phase, 60 H||220/440V, 3 phase, 60 H|
|Speed (vari speed)||60-4,500 RPM||60-4,500 RPM|
|Quill feed (IPR)||0.0015, 0.003, 0.006”||0.0015, 0.003, 0.006”|
|Head tilt; left-to-right||45°||90°|
|Head tilt; up-and-down||45°||45°|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Floor area||7" x 6.5"||70" x 75" x 88"|
|Net weight (lbs)||3,200||3,700|
|Total Power Consumptions|
|220V||3KVA/15 amps||3KVA/15 amps|
|440V||3KVA/7.5 amps||3KVA/7.5 amps|
- Hard-chrome ways
- Front and rear way covers
- Automatic Lube System
- Tool Kit includes: Machine manual, Half nut wrench, Wrench 17m, 19m, Set of 6 Allen wrenches, Phillip screw driver, Flat head screw driver, Oil can, Grease Gun, Rear way cover bracket, Pin for indicator, Can of paint
Please contact our parts department at 310-370-5990.
*Prices may vary based on location