- 5 different sizes available.
- Extra Length Table & Bed Ways - the table ways are made 70% longer than the length of the working surface to prevent distortion and deflection. The length of the bed ways are twice the table ways. This design ensures against overhang of the table working surface.
- All longitudinal and crossfeed ways are hand-scraped and Turcite coated for high wear resistance and super smooth table movement.
- High precision spindles are supported by multiple anti-friction bearings, which are adjusted both radially and axially, and are permanently sealed with high quality grease.
- Runout of taper nose is less than 0.0001" T.I.R. The spindle and motor assembly is dynamically balanced to reduce vibration.
- The patented design of the crossfeed motor uses a solid state relay and requires little or no maintenance during the life of the machine.
- The mechinical directional valve is designed to prevent any table reversal shock.
- A special hydraulic system is used, which is a free-standing unit isolated from the grinder. The heat from the hydraulic oil does not affect grinder performance. Any vibration from the hydraulic pump is isolated from the grinder. A mechanical directional valve provides super smooth table movement with no table reversal shock. Cartridge type oil filters are used, making the oil cylinder and directional valve virtually maintenance-free, for a full five years. Twin single-action hydraulic cylinders and piston rods make table motions rigid and stable. Table distortion is nonexistent.
|Double Column Surface Grinder||SHDC-4784|
|Table travel||47" x 84"|
|Clearance Between Columns||47.2"|
|Table working surface||43.3"|
|Working Surface||39.4" x 59"|
|Longitudinal Hydraulic Table Feed||78.7 - 984 IPM|
|Intermitten Cross Feed, per feed||0.004-1.38"|
|Continuous cross feed (ipm)||78.7 - 984 IPM|
|Number of graduations||200|
|Feed per graduation||0.0008"|
|Hand Feed per Revolution||0.19"|
|Feed per revolution||0.01"|
|Feed per graduation||0.00004"|
|Rapid Traverse||9.8 IPM|
|Wheel size (OD x Width x ID)||20" x 3.94" x 8"|
|Horizontal Spindle motor||15 HP|
|Vertical Head Spindle motor||10 HP|
|Hydraulic Motor (longitudinal)||10 HP|
|Spindle Speed||1150 RMP|
|Approximate weight (lbs)||37,400|
|Dimensions||247" x 114" x 134"|
- Wheel (20" x 3.95" x 8)
- Wheel Balancer
- Wheel Balancing Arbor
- Wheel Flange
- Table Mounted Diamond Dresser
- Auto Down Feed with MPG
- Ballscrew on Cross Feed
- Automatic Down Feed, ADI (NC Control with MPG)
- Regular lead screw on vertical
- Criss Cross Grinding
- Cross Feed Stroke Adjuster by eletronic one touch system
- Oil Temperature control system
- Tool Kit
- Leveling Bolts and Pads
- 19.7" x 59", 2 sets of electromagnetic chuck with transformer, rectifier and auto demagnetizer
- Computerized auto downfeed with auto dressing and auto compensation
- Auto paper strip filter with magnetic separator (tank capacity 300 liter includes coolant system)
- Spare Wheel Adaptor (Flange)
Please contact our parts department at 310-370-5990.
There are no brochures for this product at this time.
*Prices may vary based on location